Ownership & Car Care
Mercedes-Benz Guides App.
Whether you are a New or Approved Used customer, be sure to experience the range of Mercedes-Benz Guides available at your finger-tips on your smartphone or tablet. Simply download the app below.
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their exceptional reliability and quality. But just to give you even greater peace of mind, every new Mercedes-Benz vehicle sold through our network also comes with a comprehensive three-year warranty. So if you encounter any problems during this period caused by a manufacturing fault, we’ll sort it out free of charge.
Terms and conditions apply.
Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty is an insurance product designed to protect you against sudden or unexpected repair bills, and keep your Mercedes-Benz performing at its peak. Offering three different levels of cover, it can include benefits such as MOT Test Failure Cover as well as the diagnosis and repair of a range of problems by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians.
Genuine Car Care products
To keep your Mercedes-Benz in showroom condition, we offer a comprehensive range of Genuine Car Care products. From polish to keeping the paintwork gleaming to moisturising foam for leather upholstery, they’re all developed and tested specially to suit the materials used in your car.
Find out more about the Genuine Car Care products we offer or contact a Retailer.
TRACKER and TRACKER Plus.
• TRACKER’s proven Very High Frequency (VHF) technology enables the police to track a stolen vehicle even if it’s hidden in a garage or lockup – something not always possible with a GPS only system
• Using an inbuilt motion sensor, the system alerts you if your vehicle is moved without your consent
• The TRACKER system is operated by all police forces in the UK
An impressive 95% of stolen vehicles fitted with a TRACKER system are returned to their owners - and 86% of these are recovered within 24 hours. Once your car has been recovered, it will undergo a full Mercedes-Benz vehicle health check and valet free of charge before it is returned to you.
Based on analysis by TRACKER of stolen and recovered cars between January 2012 and June 2012
• Very High Frequency (VHF) technology allows the police to track a stolen vehicle even if it is hidden in a garage or lock-up
• Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) technology is used to highlight the area in which the vehicle is located
• Global Positioning System (GPS) provides the stolen vehicle's exact position
TRACKER Plus for Mercedes-Benz also includes intelligent GPS/GSM/VHF signal jamming detection, which is able to outsmart criminals trying to block or jam tracking signals.
Registration, Import & Export
Whether you want to amend your Vehicle Registration Certificate (the V5C), import a pre-registered Mercedes-Benz, or export your pride and joy overseas, we’ll help you get the paperwork in order.
End of Life Vehicle Returns.
Find out more about recycling your vehicle by clicking on the link below.
Making emissions easier to understand.
We are always striving to make emissions figures easier to understant. Thanks to the new testing procedure (WLTP), emissions figures are more realistic.
This, combined with Real Driving Emissions (RDE) testing, means you'll always be clear when it comes to emissions.